Zeigler Defense Systems
Once students have received foundational handgun training and know how to safely handle a handgun, it’s time to learn how to shoot. This is step 2 in our foundational handgun series.
This course is Step 2 of 3 in our foundational handgun series. We strongly recommend Handgun 101 or equivalent before you attend Handgun 102. The student MUST know and be able to demonstrate how to safely load, fire, and unload a handgun as well as have demonstrated competence in working from a holster and performing reloads.
Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training. Please ensure you have read through the class description and fully understand our prerequisites before registering.
- Refining shooting fundamentals
- Shooting from cover
- Explosive movements
- Single hand techniques
- Target to target transition drills
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol – Full size and compact pistols only
- 3 magazines minimum
- Quality holster that attaches to the belt- Nylon/Serpa holsters are not allowed
- Magazine pouch
- Sturdy belt
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather, pants must have belt loops
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Ear/Eye protection
- 200 rounds of ammo
DURATION: Class runs from 12pm to 4pm
LOCATION: PRIVATE RANGE IN CINCINNATI, OHIO
EXACT ADDRESS WILL BE SENT IN EMAIL